Thursday, January 17, 2008

Handbuild Heaven

Well it's Thursday and things have moved along nicely over the last couple of days. Both Tuesday and Wednesday found me on the side of the mountain in Barnardsville. Tuesday was a finish up design day. I got all of it done except this knarlly sketchy section above a cave that has me scared of big holes, so that will be designed with the machine nipping at my heels. Then yesterday was the first day of handbuilding on the north side. It went well, but I am definatley not in trail building shape right now, I will need to ease into the build. I got about 120 feet of hard stuff knocked out yesterday. Check the photos.





Then last night a great night ride with the crew from Carolina Fatz and Biowheels. It was a really good time, but I was definitely spent. The legs need a break. Today is a computer day and tomorrow I will be in a car for the better half of a day to drive down to Macon for Thomson Fest. Hopefully I can come back with some fun photos from that. Well for now sit back relax and check out what three inches of white looks like, yeah we got snow, Nice.

No comments: