Friday, October 19, 2007

In the beginning


Okay here is my foray into the webbed world. I am here to tell about life, work and play, while perhaps gaining some insight from self exploration along the way. Feel free to look up any of the links I have added. I will be updating the blog as often as possible, however life has other plans at times. So if I've recently worked with you or your group please don't be upset if it takes a bit to get a story up.

Today was good. Working on Ben Hinker's pumptrack this morning and got a little rain. That is actually a great thing, but it did keep me from getting everything one hundred percent dialed. I will be finishing things up Sunday morning. This will make pumptrack number three in Asheville. I have a few ideas to throw around out there in the future. Pumptrack / Alleycat race? How about a try for the pumptrack world championships during mountain sports festival.

Enjoy the ride and we will all make the world a better place. -Ben

No comments: