Saturday, October 20, 2007

Another Day In Paradise.




Today was GREAT. Woke up with Skye and had a wonderful morning. Her and Kate had a bunch of great stuff to do so I made my way out to Barnardsville to Chip's and looked over some of the best trail I have honestly ever seen. This is not just because I designed it this is because you can't mess up the palate you are given there.

Also, I just downloaded a few images from two of the pumptracks I recently did. One is in Bent Creek the other is in a backyard in Kennilworth. These things really are becoming sooo fun to build and it is coming together so quickly with the great people I have been privileged to work with.

Today I guess is more of a visual day. I also just went and rode Green's Lick, Wolf Branch and Sidehill. Three of the trails I will be helping S.O.R.B.A. maintain this year. I am psyched on what is possible in Bent Creek. The ride? Well, eight got munched on the climb...I love knowing how to ride a mountain bike; and six got munched on the descent....Oh life is good AT SPEED...BRRAAAPPPPP!

Hope your day was bright, clear and fall-like too..

-Ben

No comments: