Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Been a while.....sorry.

Things have been a bit nuts for me as of late, but there is a big move coming up this weekend, so hopefully that will help things gel and solidify a little better. For now I bring you a hump day photo spread of the last couple of days on the hill.

First, here is a rock section before and after blasting through. This section was certainly a trick, did some interesting rock armoring using smaller (50lb) stones but key-stoning them tight. So far so good.





Next is an artsy show of "natureshapes". TSP ain't got S*^@ on me. If you don't know what I mean check this out.



Finally, a glimpse into the future. This is the next section of rocks I will be rolling into. It should get attacked today, wish me luck as this area is certainly VA style loose rock piles.



For now back to the computer to "work".

No comments: