Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fort Collins Training Days

I am out here in wonderful Fort Collins, Colorado where the Earth is dry and the days are beautiful. The last two days have been spent teaching a mechanized trail building training and it has been great. Enjoy the pictures. The class participants were from the Larimier County Parks and Open Space, USFS, and Diamond Peaks Mountain Bike Patrol.
All in all a great time. This was the first time I have had the pleasure to teach a class solo, I have always worked with a co-instructor in the process of teaching. I loved it and hope to do more of these in the coming year.




Major thanks go out to IMBA, Greg Mazu of Singletrack Trails, and Barb Allen of Diamond Peaks for allowing me to come out and teach what I love to willing folks.

No comments: