Monday, February 2, 2009

That kind of day...



Well, I am back from a little family visit in Indy and am trying to catch up on the paper work and preparation associated with this time of the year. Develop work, submit proposals, TAXES...yikes, and make lots of phone calls. But, the best part is yet to come. As some of you may know I am going on the road this year full time. I will be traveling through every region of the country at some point during the year. If you have something potential get in touch. I don't have to be the one that does it, but would love to stop by your site and just look at what you are thinking. Sometimes a sounding board helps you see better. It is when we can capture all of these stimuli that we can have the best product. Experience the art. For now I leave you with the token office shot. Keep an eye on the site as I will be building a mobile home for this year. Craftsmanship is a lifestyle.

No comments: