Thursday, February 19, 2009

Great day in the offices...all three




Well today was very nice. I spent the morning out in the field working on the project in Black Mountain. The design came together nicely as I found loads of old narrow roadbeds to hit that followed the contour nicely. I must say building hiking only trail is nice too because you can push some envelopes not possible in a multi-use system. With that coming together nicely I was able to head back to the house to help Jenn finish up the 08 tax information for the accountant.



That was the second office of the day and finally construction has begun on the mobile office. We completed the couch today and the desk will be next. I love these kinds of projects. Especially with the knowledge that in time I will be tweaking on it to get things ..j..uu...sss....t right.

No comments: