Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A little bit of what I've been up to.



Those of you that have been checking up regularly on the blog know I have a new toy, it is also going to be the daily driver in the very near future as we set out on the road. You also know I have been in the process of converting the back of the truck into a living quarters and I have been working on "drying" in and finishing the area. These photos tell the story of the last couple days.



Tomorrow it is supposed to rain all day so I have a ton of paperwork to do to get ready for another meeting with the accountant and a few more proposals and contracts to draw up. This time of year always seems to make me infinitely nervous. I think things will work out, but until I am busy working on a project I will be sweating the details leading into it.