Friday, February 6, 2009

New home building....



The day started well. We went to an accountant and began working on tax stuff as well as planning for the new year. The day ended event better. Working on the new house. I looked for a long time at buying an RV to tow behind the truck, but continued to note how flimsy and cheap all of them seemed. So I did more research and discovered a number of folks who really decked out a living compartment in the back of a truck. Well I have a truck with a great possibility in it and have begun building it out. Today was foundation and tomorrow will be finish. I will detail it next week. For now the goal was conservation of space to fit 10 Rubbermade containers into the rear of the truck for storage as well as creating storage for cooking and bedding gear. Enjoy the photos and if you get a chance to see the truck I hope it is a representation of American ingenuity and craftsmanship.



No comments: