Thursday, May 8, 2008

Stop and GO!!!!!!!



I just got home from here in the last little bit and am worked. I went with Trail Dynamics and did a bit of trail building training to get the state park staff rolling. The Virginia state park folks are some of my favorite people to work with in the country.

I now need to sack out to get up at 4:30 tomorrow morning to head to Rapid City, South Dakota. I will be away from home for 2 weeks, it will be a bit surreal, but the great thing about it is the development of some skills and a new relationship. I will be working side by side with Jeff Lenosky in the last part of the project. I hope things go well so I can have a pro rider that is well skilled to bring in on other large projects like this. I think he will have fun.

For now arriva derchi...(sp?), I will do my best to keep things updated with photos.

No comments: