Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Can you see it?



Yesterday was nicely refreshing, I got back to some work after chilling pretty hard for two days. I spent a bit of time on the computer and then followed up with a mountain bike ride and some diggin'.

Our home pump track in the park is in need of love, seeing as how I haven't really been able to pay attention to it, I started doing a bit of digging yesterday. It felt really good. I shaped on the lower berm a bit, it still needs loads more work to get the berm to feel consistent. It was originally two berms, with rollers for drainage, but the neighborhood folks couldn't really get it to work for them, so they made it one berm, but didn't make up for the two different radii. So, I worked with that some, and also started working out the upper area with the wallride. This never work. I don't really know why, but I aim to work through it in the next week or so. I think this little project will occupy my thoughts until NTD next weekend. I also need to build a few features tomorrow for the Mountain Sports Festival this weekend.

No comments: