Thursday, November 15, 2007

New compruuuter.....

Yay! I own a new computer. It's sweet. A Toshiba that is crazy fast with loads of storage. Here's to loads of photos.





Well, tomorrow I am back off to VA. Today, I went back up to Barnardsville and checked on my trail project up there. George has been punching through some crazy stuff. He also built a pretty nice little bridge across one of the stream crossings we are dealing with. When I head back up there after the Virgina trip I will be finishing the micro design on the second section of the access trail and starting the macro design on the upper most loop. I hope to have some new pictures of the project next time I go up as well. For now here are a few more of the project.



Next week will be the start of a new pumptrack as well. Look for photos of the before coming up.

No comments: