Thursday, September 24, 2009

Interbike...simple as that.



Well, I am relaxing after my last day at "the show". Above is a photo of the frenzy about to unleash on day one. I was lucky enough to get an exhibitor pass and was able to snap this sweet photo from "in" the show. This is what a mob looks like at nine am before ravaging the industry.

So what is it like? Man, crazy to say the least. I spent two straight days trying to convince the manufacturers that what is a good idea...is actually a good idea. It's like the quire speaks Spanish and the preacher speaks Russian. However, we all speak BIKE. Check out this homage to the true old school below. Thank you creativity.



Then, what do you do at the end of the day? Go to "the strip" of course. And I got to see the fountain at the B, which was super high on my while in Vegas list. Next we head to CO to do a bit of riding and follow up with the umpteenmillion contacts I made this week.


No comments: