Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Summing up the current emotion...



I have been going through my photos over the last couple of hours working on getting some marketing material and a "real" website ready. For some reason this photo hit me. It is really a great representation of how I feel right now. The steadfast and idle machine in the background represents my girl friend Jenn and her strength and commitment to "have my back". I can't say it isn't a little scary going into this new uncharted year. I am going to in the least create some great art if nothing else. I believe my mind is finally wrapping around things enough that Olmstead will be almost overly pertinent.

Enjoy your day and the fact that the world is a place where things happen quickly, but it is our capacity to adapt quickly to those changes that give us creatures like Einstein, Olmsted and Shakespeare.

Daily reading: freewillastrology.com

No comments: