Monday, January 19, 2009

Bent Creek Kinda Weekend...

What an amazing weekend. I spent a lot of time last week trying to get my feet back underneath me after feeling like me and a few fellow trail gurus got the rug pulled out from under us... I feel for you guys, I really do. So I thought how does one escape. A bike ride can start to feel bad in 20 degree weather and ice...so, I went down to R'town and looked at a potential new race venue with a buddy. It was definitely promising, while down there I snapped this rad photo. Enjoy.



Then, on Sunday it was a volunteer day. When in town I like to do my best to help out the local club. Bunch of good folks. Props to Mike D, Shaun and Jerud. I forgot my camera though so had to go back today and get shots before it started snowing. Now it is time to clean the house and watch the white stuff come on down.


1 comment:

Butch Greene said...

fess up. We talking a descent race or one of those pedaling debacles?