Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Finito



Well we have left the lost coast behind and are now in Moraga visiting family and finding a little time to ride bikes and relax. I know you all have been missing the updates while we were obviously on the trip of a lifetime, but I needed the break and technology doesn't really exist in Shelter Cove. For some info on the project check out IMBA's write up and photos.

I still don't know how to give an ample description to the two months we spent in a setting that included the world's tallest trees, lush green surroundings, 4000 foot high peaks diving into the ocean, and trail production running all out. So I decided I'm not even going to try. The people that know me and buy me a beer will hear enough entertaining stories to take up a full night.

Now that we are back in civilization we will be heading to Park City and starting a bit of work with Alpine-Trails and Progressive Trail Design to build trails and parks for a month in the mountains of Utah. We will keep a much more detailed account of these experiences after the refreshing break I took from the blog.

Hope everyone is enjoying the first day of Fall and here is to the next adventure.

No comments: