Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The balancing act...

Well today we split off the job a little early because I think I am getting sick. The balancing act refers to the balance of pushing to meet deadlines, versus pushing too hard and loosing sight of the big picture. I have a few things I can do at the house for the accountant and for potential clients for next year, so get ahead on these things now and maybe behind on the project at hand, but if I were to get really knocked down the project may be weeks instead of days behind. We will see how it goes. More saw work on the mountain with no real changes. Hopefully will get the machine and break ground next week, but no hurry, it will be the christmas week anyway. Enjoy the photos for now of more endless saw work and of the base camp for the couple hours today.


No comments: