Monday, November 17, 2008

Where to begin?

The end of the work at Burns Park. I suppose that is a good spot.

IMBA and Progressive look over the progress.




Check this out. Look in the "ActiveStyle" section to read about yours truly from an alliterated perspective. The author certainly picked up on some very specific themes from the build. But it does make the story more interesting.

Now, I will move on to the National Trails Symposium. This is the largest gathering of trail users of ALL types in the country. There is everything from horseback riders to canoe paddlers. I had the pleasure (thanks Scott) to present about Pocket Bike Parks. It was my first time presenting in public and it was exhilarating. I even dressed up. It kind of blew everyone away and was a blast, pun intended.

It was so interesting to meet people with so many varying perspectives that all seem to point in the same direction and it was a delight to be a part of such an eclectic crowd.

Today, I bought a new truck and am currently making my way home. Then, on to Santos. Hopefully I will have some time later for a more in depth recap of all of the things that happened this last week. But, for now, have a great week and Wednesday check out freewillastrology.com to see what the stars have to say about your week.

Enjoy the links and the electronic trail you can build with them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ben you did a good job on the Pocket Bike Parks presentation. Even I was impressed with the tie!