Sunday, June 22, 2008

Enjoyable Obligations

Well, I finally found time to sit down and get some built up energy out of my mind.

The IMBA conference and Andy's wedding. It has been over a week since I sat in front of this contraption and tried to ex-foliate my mind.

I just returned from the 2008 imba conference and it was a great experience, I mean conference. I arrived early in order to get into a few discussions before the events really cranked up. The IMBA conferences always bring such a massive amount of energy, but I found myself this year more open to absorb it than ever before. The highlight of the trip? Meeting and talking to Glen Jacobs, my new inspiration. The man is AMAZING. We come from a tremendously close place, and I really look forward to future conversations.

Here are some photos from the trip. The DJ park in Park City, good flowy Ghetto at it's best. The boys of RC Ultimate Fighting Champions. Finally, a park RULZ sign. I think things are going to get really interesting in the next few years.






Finally, Andy G. is getting married today, it is like watching my brother go, I am so stoked for him, he and J seem really happy. How tremendous on Summer Solstice.

No comments: